srb2nat
Member
Trying to do 2 player matches on Ring Racers with a VPN on with a friend who's new to the game. I don't like joining the regular servers cos they've usually got some weird maps on or the duel mode that I'm not into. I've tried to set up an online match via a Direct Join and through hosting it on the server list, but on Direct Join he can't connect to me at all (inputs the VPN's IP and it just doesn't connect, it's PIA I'm using which doesn't let me set the port to what Ring Racers needs), and trying to host in the server browser just makes my game not visible at all.
Can someone help me on how to set up a custom online match with a VPN on?
Can someone help me on how to set up a custom online match with a VPN on?