How do I REALLY repack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANMAN

I just wanna repack so I can play with no addon limit. Have any ideas? I'm not forcing you, but I want to know how?

Assuming you're trying to load literally every character available in this message board so you can play with bots, based on one of your posts and no extra explanation from your side, repack or not you would still hit some limit.
There are sprite limits, state limits, object limits, skincolor limits, CHARACTER LIMITS, and so on. Some of them are way too hard, if not outright impossible, to remove.
If it's not one of these limits you end hitting, you're potentially going to experience issues like the game slowing down due to a multitude of scripts running in tandem, or scripts conflicting with each other for a variety of reasons, or something weirder.

Even then, you have to keep in mind that bots do not have infinite intelligence and bots using skins with scripted custom abilities may not know how to utilize them and/or fail to navigate the world.

Regardless of reasoning, repacking is still taboo, and you have received different answers in different places about solutions you can approach.
Given the negative reception of repacking in the community and how people approach it badly, you're not going to find an explanation on how to do it in this message board.

Besides, asking how to do it again despite being told not to, by a moderator no less, is just downright rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back