How do I make a custom dashmode

GamerLuna2020

The one and only!
Now, back then, I decided to do a momentum mod, but Real Inferno told me not to do that for my first LUA script.

SO... I've decided that I want to make a custom dashmode lua script, different from SF_DASHMODE. So how, is the question. How do I make a custom dashmode lua script?

A'Dilla

For The Win!
Well... I don’t exactly know, BUT people like maimy the rosy bot and Metal knuckles (from RChars) have a custom dash mode aswell that keep their dash mode when they are on springs and such. Maybe practice using their script so you can make your own?

FinnishGameFan

It's all black and white
Now, back then, I decided to do a momentum mod, but Real Inferno told me not to do that for my first LUA script.

SO... I've decided that I want to make a custom dashmode lua script, different from SF_DASHMODE. So how, is the question. How do I make a custom dashmode lua script?
For me, that's too hard. I think you should start with a simple ability.

lnferno

Blazing Creator
That's a LOT easier: MCSonic's Momentum Thrust should help with that, as a code reference. Be sure to use the wiki as well.

MCSonic also has a custom Dashmode script based off the source code, but v2 will be making major changes to that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)