how do i get 3D models in SRB2?

You are acting quite erratically, srb2 asker. You should consider mellowing out a bit with your responses and typing more... normally.

As for your question, you can download 2.1 by going to the archived versions section of srb2.org.
Why do you need it though? If you can't get OpenGL working in 2.2, I sincerely doubt 2.1 is going to magically work.

Last edited:
i dont know
my computer is windows 7
CAN YOU JUST SEND THE LINK TO SRB2 V2.1?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

ok i will tell you my truble.
i haven't buyed windows ten.
help me with windows seven.
or just send the link to srb2 v2.1 download.

You kinda have to get Windows 10 to run OpenGL, unless you there is some other solution or if you update something; it's all on you

Can you please show an image on how it does look?

Bruh...
715797637386993694.png

ok i did it on my tablet and it worked!!!

thanks for the folder method!!!

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

You are acting quite erratically, srb2 asker. You should consider mellowing out a bit with your responses and typing more... normally.

As for your question, you can download 2.1 by going to the archived versions section of srb2.org.
Why do you need it though? If you can't get OpenGL working in 2.2, I sincerely doubt 2.1 is going to magically work.

uh... what do you mean?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Can you please show an image on how it does look?

Bruh...
715797637386993694.png

ok i will do that next week.

Last edited:
You kinda have to get Windows 10 to run OpenGL, unless you there is some other solution or if you update something; it's all on you

You don't obligatory need to download Windows10 to run OpenGL, i have Windows 7 and it works perfectly LOL

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back