how do I download udmf

when I downloaded it, I opened it in files, and it gave me an error that told me unable to make directory sorry for messing with yawl btw ;-; .

ok
IMG_20231206_010905.jpg

Post automatically merged:

and it will not stop doing the error :devastation:.

Attachments

• IMG_20231206_010905.jpg
    IMG_20231206_010905.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
You could try running setup as administrator.
It's weird that your AppData folder is off-limits (it shouldn't), so administrator mode should allow the program to use that folder and beyond.

Also, what are you installing? Can you please answer that?

its not loading what now?
ERROR: Builder: Could not create render device: No OpenGL 3.2 support found (error code 1282)

ERROR: Builder: Could not create render device: No OpenGL 3.2 support found (error code 1282)
is your system really old? opengl 3 support is required to run uzb and there's no workaround if your graphics card doesn't support it

You could try updating your graphics drivers, but it sounds like your PC is too outdated to run UZB.

Only thing you can do is run regular ZB, i also have the same problem, and i know how bad it sucks not having OpenGL compatibility, you might need to have that in mind any time that you do a first run on new programs or games, to see if it used OpenGL to render graphics, because if it does, you might need to find alternatives, or do something else

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back