How do I delete the ring 3D model?

FiredReadyBlocks

I'm Fired Up!
I recently went through the models folder, and deleted a bunch of stuff I didnt want as 3D models, but for some reason the rings are still 3D. The model for them is nowhere in the models folder. How do I delete the ring 3D model?

just get in models.dat (open it in a text program for example, notepad) and find "RING OBJE/RING.md3 3.0 0.0" and delete that.

and if you dont want models, go into srb2, settings, video settings, go all the way down to opengl settings, then turn models off.

and if you dont want models, go into srb2, settings, video settings, go all the way down to opengl settings, then turn models off.
Its simple as that.When i dont want my models to be on non-stop,i just turn them off.

just get in models.dat (open it in a text program for example, notepad) and find "RING OBJE/RING.md3 3.0 0.0" and delete that.

Thank you! Do you happen to know where the 3D models for the statues in Deep Sea Zone are located?

Or delete every models on the models.dat folder

That Will just delete every models in srb2
that's the point. deleting models.dat is equivalent to turning them off. permanently.
that's overkill and is just unneeded trouble if you just wanted to get rid of a few models and not all of them.

You mispelled uneeded
1707407678267.png

(
1707407701714.png
)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back