How do I become super sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
Hi, I have all the emeralds, I tried double jumping but I didn't become super sonic. I have over 50 rings. Is it because I have a fire shield on? This is on the regular sonic robo blast 2 game. Also, if I install mystic realm, will I still have the original levels? Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me. =D

You can't go Super if you're holding a shield or invincibility. After you've collected the seven emeralds, be sure to use the level select to start with them from the get-go. To unlock the level select, clear the game once, regardless of emeralds.

WAD files do not replace any of the original SRB2 data, they are just added to the memory while playing and are removed once you quit. It's up to you to select which wads to add using the ADDFILE command in the console.

I beat the game with all the emeralds...on easy...didn't know it has to be on normal +...
Anyways, I loaded my file with all the emeralds on easy, went to level select, greenflower zone act 1, got 50 rings and double jumped. I couldn't become super sonic. Is that because I only beat it on easy?

FoxBlitzz said:
Yes, you have to beat the game on Normal.

I'm wondering if you can get it on hard also.

I loaded a file that had all the emeralds on CEZ3 and then I got all the emeralds without using all of that time.

Master Gamer said:
How do I become super sonic on Multiplayer?

Have some comand or something?

You can when you have collected all emeralds....then you can go super in CEZ1 and CEZ2. No, you can't go super in any other level in multiplayer because some idiot decided to remove -noresetplayers and add it to devmode. And devmode doesn't work in multiplayer.

Super mystic sonic said:
Master Gamer said:
How do I become super sonic on Multiplayer?

Have some comand or something?

You can when you have collected all emeralds....then you can go super in CEZ1 and CEZ2. No, you can't go super in any other level in multiplayer because some idiot decided to remove -noresetplayers and add it to devmode. And devmode doesn't work in multiplayer.
Actually, -noresetplayers was always part of devmode, did you ever try using it in single player? It just also work in multiplayer, which was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back