How did you get your Username...

Mine's is quiet simple really...

I like Smash Bros. I like Minecraft. Put 2 & 2 together, Tada!

Is it a relatively simple and somewhat uninspired username?

Yes, it is. But it's My relatively simple and uninspired username.

jaiplayz2101 is my Xbox gamer tag. (PS i'm changing the tag and MB name soon, if it's different when you read this, that's why.) The custom title is my secondary username and my youtube name. "UnPhazer" comes from "Un phased", cuz one day at school my best friend dislocated his knee, and I didn't care at all. That day after school, i realized i just don't care about most of the stuff that i should, and i came up with the username for Youtube while thinking about it and didn't start maining it till 2020.

Last edited:
"Blacker" was an evolution from the alternate variant of "Wii100" which I will not say for reasons I will not talk about :)

I changed from "Wii100" to "Blacker" as an evolution, plus with the amount of stupid shit I did with that name, probably best to change it lol

In my mind I always thought hey why don't I just have a cool username...so I picked mg24sanix

I just added the x at the end to make it sound cool

in the search of an username no one ever used, user + scott (because why not even tho thats not even close to my irl name)

the thing is that my srb2mb account is too recent to change usernames

so theres this music i found on spotify called ''tomodachi'' and liked it so i removed the ''tomo'' and thats it
Post automatically merged:

so theres this music i found on spotify called ''tomodachi'' and liked it so i removed the ''tomo'' and thats it
AND THEN I ENTER THE SRB2 SERVER AND REALIZES THAT THERE ANOTHER PERSON USING ''DACHI'' AS A USERNAME.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUC-

This will be a long one.

Back in 2020, my Minecraft username was called "Crisgaming8855" because I thought it sounded cool.

Then in 2021, I was called "Cris The Hedgehog" Because when I was making a game jolt account and thought "CrisGaming" wasn't a good name at all. I stuck with that name until I believe in 2022 where I was just simply called "Cris" AKA the one I'm called now in this place (I'm going to change my name to my recent one whenever that happens).

In 2023, When I hosted SRB2 Servers (Still do), I was called ClusterGuy, but without the two explanation marks. So now I'm called "ClusterGuy!!". But people call me Cluster which is fine too.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back