How did you get your nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started playing Diablo 2 (around age 12-13), I wanted a new name that wasn't named after a Pokemon (my name was Pika, by the way), since by this point the gigantic Pokemon fad was going out of style. I had learned about Diablo 2 from my cousin, who at the time went by the name SlyFoxxx. So, I sat in my room trying to think of names that I could use, when I finally decided to imitate my cousin's nickname. I was kinda obsessed with alliteration, so after coming up with a few candidates, I finally decided to go with FuriousFox. I've stuck with it ever since.

I once went on the name of "Super" on Delta Force Land Warrior (War game, can go on the internet). Then, after a while of playing sonic games, I started to like Metalsonic. So when I joined these forums I combined my one favorite character and my old nickname, so it came to be "SuperMecha", I now go by Danimal on DFLW.

Mine's pretty obvious. He's pink, he needs 7 super emeralds, it's Hyperknux!.

Anyways, I did have 6 others I was going to choose from aside this one.

When I first joined my friend's forum, I chose my email as a screen name, not knowing much of what a forum was. Then in an AIM conversation, we started discussing of what new nickname I should take instead. Don't remember much what they were, but he then asked if Chaos Zero was ok, since he liked playing with it in SA2B with me. I agreed, and then I felt that I needed a number to go along with it. And quite honestly, 64 was the only number in my head.

Ok, this is a slightly very long story, if you do not want to read this, then just go with "A fish told me to".

A long time ago, like when I was nine, I created a peace of crap recolour of a kirby with a yellow block on his head, I decided to name him "kirbcut" because...why the hell not?

I was stuck with that name for about 2 years, when I realized that my nickname was very stupid and needed another one, that's when I was playing SSBM with my cousin Eramis, He was playing as Roy and I was playing as a red kirby, and when copying Roy, I realised that a Roy kirby was more badarse than a kirby with a yellow peace of cheese on his head.

So then I found some better sprites of Kirby, and started creating a red kirby with brown hair, and a Sword.

Roy just comes from my kirby character that I can keep myself from changing because I cannot think of anything better.

I used to play NeoPets (Now I hate it, but thats another story)

Ne'way my name is James...and Because it was Neopets I named myself NeoJames

The name just kinda stuck...although I don't really think of NeoPets when I think of my name though

Well, as I'm sure some of you know, back in middle school I was a DBZ fanboy, and chose "MysticGokou" as a screen name for AIM, probably referencing something in DBZ I've long forgotten. After a while on IRC, I simply dropped the "Gokou" because shorter names are much better on IRC. Haven't changed it since.

Some Old Topic said:
most people in IRC should know this story...

i used to come on IRC like 4 or 3 years ago to play netgames (remember back then SRB2 was in the stone age) my nick, being as creative as i was, was Super_Srb2__Master_Playah. After a while of being pointed at, i changed it to SuperHyperSpazzo_Sonic. It worked for a while, until 1 month ago when i tried srb2 and irc again. i then had a lot of fun changing it up then. It went to Spazzo_Sonique to SuperHyperSpazzo To Mr-N00b to Spazzmania, and then finally, i changed it to what is now SPAZZO. Quite the history, isnt it?

wait....hmm.....Super_SRB2_Master_Playah, and SRB2-Playah. That kinda makes you think...

I don't have a single clue how any of those nicks were formed, or why I shortened it to Spazzo. All I know is that I have it now, and i've used it for years.

EDIT: Crap, quoted the wrong post... Oh well, the one now is FAR older, probably from 2005 or so. (Hence the sloppiness and overall retardation of the text)

Shu is a shortened version of Shoe, my last nickname. I stared using Shu for games that would only let you use three letters, which eventually caused me to use it for all games. On places where there's already users named Shu, I use the name HazanShu.(Cookie to first idiot to tell me why.)

Heh, I'm gonna call Mystic MysticGokou from now on.

Eh... I first created Cyhunt when I was in the Neopets fame a few years ago. I quit, and don't want to ho back, but when I was still there, I had went through sonic character. The first one, Brundy, A sonic with 2 fox tails, was my first, and unoriginal. I thought of a better sonic character, A red crab.

I was in need for names, and looked in one of the Sonic guild's user's pets. One of his pets was called Cyberhunter with numbers at the end. I decided to combine those, and out came Cyhunt. Thats how it came to be. ^^

A lot of people think I'm a boy, because Cyhunt sounds like a boys name... And Cyhunt (character) is a boy. So please, address me as a girl. ^^ You can also call me Cy, as thats my nickname. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back