How can i "reprogram" a model?

A_Brazilian_Guy

One badass HEDGEHOG
I'm making a Rouge the Bat mod with new abilities and Jeck Jim's model for Rouge just don't work for my Rouge, instead of a Rouge is there a bunch of Rouges one inside other. I want reprogram the model for work with my Rouge
 
I'm making a Rouge the Bat mod with new abilities and Jeck Jim's model for Rouge just don't work for my Rouge, instead of a Rouge is there a bunch of Rouges one inside other. I want reprogram the model for work with my Rouge
I think you should go ask for permission to Jeck Jim himself before modifying the model unless you've already got permission or the model is reusable.
That or just finding a way to make your Rouge character support Jeck's Rouge model without directly affecting it.

And, uh, I don't know much about 3D modeling (just started learning a couple days ago...); just came here to give you this little reminder. ^-^"
Anyway, good luck with your character!!!!
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top