How can i make a hud in "Unleashed Style"

RetroAcid

dark is probabbly nothing but nothing is something
Well to start i don't have any ability of LUA, basically i'm a potatoe but i'm tryng to start on it, mi problem is i don't know how make a hud, even how add the speed and boost bar; i thinked on add them separately but i don't know if it would work.

even i had asked to some friends if they could make an hud but them sayed they can't, so if somebody can teach me how i'll appreciate it.

Well to start i don't have any ability of LUA, basically i'm a potatoe but i'm tryng to start on it, mi problem is i don't know how make a hud, even how add the speed and boost bar; i thinked on add them separately but i don't know if it would work.

even i had asked to some friends if they could make an hud but them sayed they can't, so if somebody can teach me how i'll appreciate it.
You can ask motdspork

You mean creating a Lua about it, or some kind of layout for the HUD? With the lua, you are supposed to have friends who can help you in the LUA, and with the design, you can search Google, or support images, or simply do it your way.

You mean creating a Lua about it, or some kind of layout for the HUD? With the lua, you are supposed to have friends who can help you in the LUA, and with the design, you can search Google, or support images, or simply do it your way.
i actually have the sprites but i don't know how turn them into a hud

i actually have the sprites but i don't know how turn them into a hud
According to me, they are helping you to work on that, right? It is assumed that you should already have that, and yes, everything takes time, isn't it that you could already create LUAS?

You might want to take a look at the Wiki's HUD Library. It's a collection of functions that you can use to draw things on-screen. If you don't want to change the entire hud on the fly (like Modern Sonic or Hexhog do), you can also check the Heads-up display page on the Wiki, specifically the "HUD Item Modification" section. These should help you with hud-related modifications.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back