How can i fix this "unfixable" bug?

Soniku11

So, heyo! maybe some of us know me from my still low quality maps called Industrial hills, and Underwater volcano. Im here asking for professional's help, since i got a bug that has been annoying me from long ago now, since i basically posted the first version of my map, and knowing how long it took the MB to get the permissions back, i wasnt able to ask for help.

So, there is a small but painfull bug that whenever i host my maps, specially playing Underwater Volcano, there is a certain part of the map, that whenever i move into, everyone in the server, even me some rare times, crashes everyone with 2 kind of messages. The most common for me a SIGFPE - Mathematical Exeption. And a normal SIGVSEGV for the other people. It usually does from the second half of the map.

I tried to fix the map's geometry tons of times, tried to check for unused and missing textures to only delete the normal ones, so i wont break the colormap on some areas, and i tried to delete an specific room to rebuild it again, even moved it to another spot of the map, and also removed a music change trigger, hoping to see if that was the issue, but it still somehow manages to get triggered. And i dont understand why, if any profesisonal can tell me what's wrong and how can i fix it, ill owe him or her a lot. Here is the latest version of the map in working on, so you can examine it, and a screenshot from where it everything starts to break.

Attachments

• S_UnderwaterVolcanoV3.wad
    525 KB · Views: 65
  • FotoZonebuilder.png
    FotoZonebuilder.png
    495.8 KB · Views: 77
I don’t know what you did, but I can’t open your level in visual mode. This is the first time in my ZB-practice

1615424925094.png

About errors. I only got SIGFPE closer to the end of the level

That may be because of you, or whatever you tried to do. Because i could easily load the map, do anything and even switch to 3D mode like i always should be able to do.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know what you did, but I can’t open your level in visual mode. This is the first time in my ZB-practice

View attachment 39912

About errors. I only got SIGFPE closer to the end of the level
Also, dont worry. I end up deleting the file and rebuilding it again from scratch, making it bigger and better.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back