How can i explain it..

Sailor Muffin

Always changing my PFP
Soo uhm..
srb20003.png

Can someone tell me what is wrong there :C

I'm pretty sure the Master Server blocks modded versions of the game (the executable modified, not just using addons) other than the vanilla one. This was never described in any changelogs, which I think is horrible. If you're using the android version, which isn't officially supported by the way, I heard that's still blocked, so there's no luck for you. Otherwise, if you are sure you are running the unmodified game gotten from the SRB2 website, delete config.cfg from the game's folder and run the game again to regenerate it. This will reset all your settings, so make sure to configure everything again. If all else fails, or you are unsure if you are running the vanilla game, uninstall it (if you're using Windows, there should be a unins000.exe folder in the game's folder). Then install it again. This will reset the game to how it should be if you install it without having installed it prior. Also, you probably should have given more details, or this answer wouldn't have been as long.

Last edited:
Im using the pc one
Otherwise, if you are sure you are running the unmodified game gotten from the SRB2 website, delete config.cfg from the game's folder and run the game again to regenerate it. This will reset all your settings, so make sure to configure everything again. If all else fails, or you are unsure if you are running the vanilla game, uninstall it (if you're using Windows, there should be a unins000.exe folder in the game's folder). Then install it again.

I'm pretty sure the Master Server blocks modded versions of the game (the executable modified, not just using addons) other than the vanilla one. This was never described in any changelogs, which I think is horrible. If you're using the android version, which isn't officially supported by the way, I heard that's still blocked, so there's no luck for you. Otherwise, if you are sure you are running the unmodified game gotten from the SRB2 website, delete config.cfg from the game's folder and run the game again to regenerate it. This will reset all your settings, so make sure to configure everything again. If all else fails, or you are unsure if you are running the vanilla game, uninstall it (if you're using Windows, there should be a unins000.exe folder in the game's folder). Then install it again. This will reset the game to how it should be if you install it without having installed it prior. Also, you probably should have given more details, or this answer wouldn't have been as long.
Minor correction

You can host and join on android build (at least I can)

Still really fucked up tho

Last edited:
Minor correction

You can host and join on android build (at least I can)

Still really fucked up tho
both of you are incorrect.
stop splewing drama. it's happening for everyone god damnit

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back