How are you feeling?

lnferno

Blazing Creator
Are you going through any tough times, or doing something cool? Feel free to share it and talk about it here!
There's some common sense that must be followed, but, just to be clear:
  • Keep in mind that this forum has minors in it. As such, if said situation is graphic, try to keep away from being too graphic about it.
  • Do not share images, just as a safety precaution.
  • No 18+ content, no NSFW content, both in accordance with forum rules and as common sense.
Unlike the thread which inspired this one, I do not intend to start off the thread by stating my situation, other than that I'll be slowly returning to the MB and a few SRB2 servers, but will be keeping the community at a distance.

Note: If your situation is severe enough that it's actively destroying your life in some way, please consult the resources within Rule 6!

I'm doing alright I think. I feel like I can do anything right now. However I don't do anything because of that.

The thing is, it's as if I was in a room with infinite doors, giving me endless paths with cool awesome stuff waiting for me, yet some paths are long, some others are short, some others close after some time and some others are closed already. There's even some paths that close and open others! (probably)

This makes me want to grow (or stretch if you will) enough to fit through all doors and pathways at once. And as the normal human being I am (?), there's no way I can do that, so I end up tiring myself and not entering any door whatsoever. Or if I do I just backtrack and lose progress.
There's not much paths I've finished. I could start listing them all but that'd just make me look more like a lazy ass than this post is already doing. I guess I should do it so I can see which pathways I should prioritize, but I'm too lazy to do that as well.

Regardless, I am very proud of the pathways I've gone across. They are very much in fact very cool and awesome things (trust me). So I'm looking forward to seeing the closed doors open. And I'm not dying until I set foot on every door. I'll just have to take it very slowly. That way I can appreciate the journey itself and not just the destination.

Are you going through any tough times, or doing something cool? Feel free to share it and talk about it here!
There's some common sense that must be followed, but, just to be clear:
  • Keep in mind that this forum has minors in it. As such, if said situation is graphic, try to keep away from being too graphic about it.
  • Do not share images, just as a safety precaution.
  • No 18+ content, no NSFW content, both in accordance with forum rules and as common sense.
Unlike the thread which inspired this one, I do not intend to start off the thread by stating my situation, other than that I'll be slowly returning to the MB and a few SRB2 servers, but will be keeping the community at a modded apk getmodnow.

Note: If your situation is severe enough that it's actively destroying your life in some way, please consult the resources within Rule 6!
I went through some bad things and then I sat watching the sunset, that's what made me overcome such difficulties.

Stress, stress, stress. I've somehow found myself in three different stressful situations at the same time, doing the equivalent of a juggling act while balancing on a rope with crevice waiting below.

So basically, a typical saturday.

I'm probably gonna fail a bunch of my classes because my motivation has left me and I'm so burnt out.

also i constantly believe i am bad at everything and im a terrible, no good, very bad friend :)

I'm probably gonna fail a bunch of my classes because my motivation has left me and I'm so burnt out.

also i constantly believe i am bad at everything and im a terrible, no good, very bad friend :)
Have an ice coffee.

As someone that is constantly avoding school things to do (i have to do a final today and i haven't even started), I can relate to this and can safely say that if you simply just focus on the task at hand, you can not fail all of those classes!

As someone that is constantly avoding school things to do (i have to do a final today and i haven't even started), I can relate to this and can safely say that if you simply just focus on the task at hand, you can not fail all of those classes!
Sorry for the late reply-
Thanks, friend, but school already ended for me in May. <:)
Have an ice coffee.
Oh, I love those. But even that doesn't help.
Thanks for trying though, haha.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back