Hosting 1.09.4 Nowadays has gone overdone.

Cris.

The Guy.
Honestly, this has been annoying me for a long time, but hosting 1.09.4 nowadays is not that special anymore as it was tbh. It was special in the past but now, it's just been overused lately and i'm actually getting very tired of them, I feel like people should just host 2.0 or 2.1, as those haven't been overused.

i adore 109.4 but we need to give versions like SRB2T2003, the srb2 demos ( i forgot if they even are able to be hosted ) and the other versions the time in the spotlight.

Wait, why bother hosting a totally worst version of a game in 2023 instead of 2.2 also literally how that's special lmao (I only play 2.2 btw but I played 2.1 before it was ASS)

I literally don't care if you called SRB2 2.1 or some wacky ass version that's not 2.2 """good""" IN MY OPINION, that version is SHIT and don't call my taste bad because I don't enjoy shitty version of a game, it's really dumb it's like saying people who enjoy Sonic 06 and Sonic 4 have bad taste in Sonic games also how tf 2.2 is a "expansion" 2.2 literally expanded on nothing new and no, respriting, remaking the level design and adding Amy, Metal Sonic and Fang is NOT expanding on the game as it literally don't add any ACTUAL new content to the game (aka, new levels, gamemodes and game changing updates)

I literally don't care if you called SRB2 2.1 or some wacky ass version that's not 2.2 """good""" IN MY OPINION, that version is SHIT and don't call my taste bad because I don't enjoy shitty version of a game, it's really dumb it's like saying people who enjoy Sonic 06 and Sonic 4 have bad taste in Sonic games also how tf 2.2 is a "expansion" 2.2 literally expanded on nothing new and no, respriting, remaking the level design and adding Amy, Metal Sonic and Fang is NOT expanding on the game as it literally don't add any ACTUAL new content to the game (aka, new levels, gamemodes and game changing updates)
There's no reason to be so hostile.
Your hot takes are hotter than the sun. I'll just tell you that since it's fruitless to even talk about the positives of previous versions.

Honestly, this has been annoying me for a long time, but hosting 1.09.4 nowadays is not that special anymore as it was tbh. It was special in the past but now, it's just been overused lately and i'm actually getting very tired of them, I feel like people should just host 2.0 or 2.1, as those haven't been overused.
Then don't play on them? Why are you annoyed by what other people find fun?

Well technically you can still play those older versions online, just just have to start up an internet server and share your ip with people you wish to plsy with. There's two Discord servers dedicated to Legacy SRB2 where netgames keep getting hosted

SRB2 Legacy

SRB2 World

Someone also managed to make a Master Server for 1.09.4

1.09.4 Master Server

Last edited:
Oh and BTW guys, I changed my mind, so consider this post outdated to my opinion, I like 1.09.4.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back