Hogwarts Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be honest, Nop.
And nop for reasons I can't discuss here, as this isn't the time, nor the place to do so.

You mean for the fact that JK said truthful stuff about biology and the "trans" cult is throwing a temper tantrum all because she acknowledges biological differences between men and women? Grow up.
Gonna be honest, Nop.
And nop for reasons I can't discuss here, as this isn't the time, nor the place to do so.

I do not have time to write an essay about why other people's gender identity is valid whether it was assigned to them at birth or not, and that it has no negative effect on anybody else. I do not have time to debunk the idea that trans folks are a cult instead of regular people like you and me. I do not have the patience to sit here and explain to you how my talented trans friends developed some of the most incredible features, maps, and mods in SRB2 and its Kart spinoff. I do not understand why people can't just see each other as equals regardless of skin color, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

I do have time to ban bigots from our community and close this thread before another one shows up. Sorry, but JKR is a bigot, and unfortunately so are some of her fans. They will ensure we can't have civil discussions about Harry Potter (or human rights) until they're blue in the face. And as a fellow person who grew up with Harry Potter, let me be the first to step up and complain about how much that fucking sucks.

Don't buy Harry Potter stuff. Don't support JKR. Donate to an LGBTQ+ positive charity instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back