Hoax requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people that the name isn't shown. As the two guys (the one white and the one red) in the left.

Sik said:
I can see that there are still people without name.

The original picture was just a sprite party. I just edited the peoples sprites. Then, i took it and changed it up a bit to give it the forum feeling.

Spazzo said:
wow, this place sure has gotten popular! and Hotdog, just hold on. Ill get you in in no time...

EDIT: ah yes! there you go:
partyforums2rf.png

Note also i added in akira.
What? I'm a ghost? Dubbya tee heck's up with that? I am no ghost! I am alive and well!
Oooor, am I that guy lying down on that invincability moniter?
My spines are a normal Sonic-style bend. Not Super Sonic-style. I'm a much darker shade of green, and my shoes are blue. And my eyes are cyan.
Get it right, art slave! :mrgreen:

Aaaaand while you're at it... Explain to me who the heck those unnamed people are? :|

omega25yu.png

Old picture I made of my design, but it fits nonetheless. The shiney hands? That's just for effect; You can put that in if you want, but without it they're just Shadow's gloves. :roll:

Yes. I made that one about a week after. It is really freaking bloody, so I understand why Ritz would do this for poor sensitive hotdog. ^_~

I wouldn't though. Ritz just got to it first. :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Yes. I made that one about a week after. It is really freaking bloody, so I understand why Ritz would do this for poor sensitive hotdog. ^_~

I wouldn't though. Ritz just got to it first. :roll:

Who's heart is that in the pic? I know it isn't yours, cause you don't have one.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I would tell, but numerous people around the board would rip out my organs and pose for a nearly-identical pic ^_^'

Oh, Mystic, huh?

Spazzo said:
wow, this place sure has gotten popular! and Hotdog, just hold on. Ill get you in in no time...

partyforums2rf.png

Yay!!! ^_^ Me going to make one now.

SRB2-Playah said:
Spazzo said:

partyforums2rf.png

What? I'm a ghost? Dubbya tee heck's up with that? I am no ghost! I am alive and well!
Oooor, am I that guy lying down on that invincability moniter?
My spines are a normal Sonic-style bend. Not Super Sonic-style. I'm a much darker shade of green, and my shoes are blue. And my eyes are cyan.
Get it right, art slave! :mrgreen:

Aaaaand while you're at it... Explain to me who the heck those unnamed people are? :|

Those unnamed people? erm i think i already answered that... there just...people, there :P
Yes Playah that is you on the item box. Ill try changing it to the "normal" picture as soon as Omega Finishes my avatar :P

Man you guys are picky...

No Pressure Omega, No Pressure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back