• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hmm...why has no one done this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I'm honestly surprised (rather shocked, actually) that no one has yet made a character wad of G.I.R., especially considering the inclusion of Zim and Zim's base.

I myself suck at wad-making, so that's out of the question, but would anyone else mind giving it a shot? (With or without the dog suit, perhaps with the ability to fly using his jet boosters)

If so, as the proud owner of the complete box set, I'd be happy to rip any needed sound files for taunting purposes.

*starts singing* Doom doom doom doom doom, doom doom doom doom...

If ree-c sneds me zim sprites i might help but I cant wad ree-c dose that so maybe it might not hapen and I havnt wachted invader zim so i woulde have to use chaomans

Your sig is HUGE O_O.
Get rid of it before someone gets rid of it for you. >_>;

Okay, the sig is fixed. The point remains, however, that someone NEEDS to make a character wad of G.I.R.

If anyone interested needs reference pics, I know of a few good sites that could provide them.

Maybe I'll give it a shot.... I need references from all angles, though. Also, I Need to know how he walks and jumps and such, because I'm guessing it's abnormal.

Originally, Zim's "power" was to summon GIR whom would annoy the hell out of you. I just never got around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back