Hmm can you host without portforwarding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in srb2 i found out that you can join servers with uncapped by using the srb2 link on discord which is cool but i am not entirely sure that it works if you dont portforward

Attachments

• srb20022.png
    srb20022.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 68
Well, technically speaking yes you can host without port forwarding. But no one will be able to join, meaning your server will not appear in the master server. If you wish people to see your server and join it, forwarding your port is needed.

Well, technically speaking yes you can host without port forwarding. But no one will be able to join, meaning your server will not appear in the master server. If you wish people to see your server and join it, forwarding your port is needed.
Well let me get you wrong because actually
when hosting without port forwarding you host a L O C A L server wish means
in srb2 i found out that you can join servers with uncapped by using the srb2 link on discord which is cool but i am not entirely sure that it works if you dont portforward
Yea you can but only for people on the same wifi

could you forward your port on mobile?

this is excel lol
SRB2ISTHE
BESTGAMEEV
ER
Post automatically merged:

You can portforward on windows if I'm correct.
BTW who theme do you have to the MB? i have the metal sonic's theme.... ñ nah just kiding i am not being agressive

You can portforward on windows if I'm correct.
and great but i want to know how

it's soo complex

or per less for me i am 10 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back