• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

History Reimagined (Formly Reimagined Srb2)

srb20296.gif

teaser for a zone guess what zone it is

maps i’m hyped for

- doomship/grand eggship
- springin’ around
- evilflower zone
- dark city
- arid canyon
- egg rock

wait-
are special stages gonna be remade as well?
i haven’t gone to a special stage in the demos so idk yet

This what happens when a random person wants to make a sonic games but is too lazy to make new ideas for stagesView attachment 110819
Man I loved that snowy Rocky Mountain. Sure it isn't as polished as the other levels but the concept itself is cool.
Also that is act 2 right
Post automatically merged:

( ngl not only is this track short but it also hurts the ear sry about that )
better than mine lol

Man I loved that snowy Rocky Mountain. Sure it isn't as polished as the other levels but the concept itself is cool.
Also that is act 2 right
in case you are wondering. that stage was made before my involvement with the project. and now we will throw it in the trash. becuz it doesnt even look like what its based of off.
whoo look at that vibe it must be fright height
Jokes aside, you are still making fantastic levels. Also I really wanted harmful slime comes back.
NO that isnt fright height... its something else

wait-
we got a nice idea for them. tho I rather keep it a suprise. we made it so there is a lot of ways to get the emeralds

maps i’m hyped for

- doomship/grand eggship
- springin’ around
- evilflower zone
- dark city
- arid canyon
- egg rock

wait-
i wonder if they'll add srb2 christmas maps as extras :O

(looking at srb2tgf specials)
nah... I mean sure but I don't thing we will be remaking SRB2TGF. mostly because the acts there are the same ones in the doom versions
( if you dont count that one arid canyon zone like zone.. I forgotten the name )
and also the TGF SPs are kinda of a downgrade tho I may try to make something that is like the TGF levels

TGF SPs are kinda of a downgrade
I may make it bonus content

i wonder if they'll add srb2 christmas maps as extras :O
I did say that before.. All SRB2XMAS levels but emerald coast. will be combined into A level named Snow Festival Zone

like really I don't know what you mean. by "slime" could you share a picture or a gif?. so I understand what you mean
He means the purple goop is was called slime its just water with a purple texture and colormap

Redone sprites for the B.A.S.H (Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard)

Attachments

• Content (8).gif
    Content (8).gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 38
He means the purple goop is was called slime its just water with a purple texture and colormap

Redone sprites for the B.A.S.H (Bird Aircraft Strike Hazard)
Damn you are good at spriting too
However, I don't like the color combination. Maybe you could make red not that bright?

New footage of this techno hill look alike i can't say the name of cuz you guys can't guess the name of it as yet

Never let them know your next move

Attachments

• srb20310.gif
    srb20310.gif
    9.4 MB · Views: 92
  • srb20312.gif
    srb20312.gif
    5 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back