• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

History Reimagined (Formly Reimagined Srb2)

also, will you do maps that aren't originally in srb2's list as of 2.2? (RVZ 2 and 3, ERZ3)
no. we edited the zone lineup so it contains every zone that was ever meant to be in the main zone lineup in SRB2's history,

like really where are YOU going to put Dark City if you don't make a place for it?.

no. we edited the zone lineup so it contains every zone that was ever meant to be in the main zone lineup in SRB2's history,

like really where are YOU going to put Dark City if you don't make a place for it?
Imagine the zone line up being something like Sonic Delta Reloaded of all things.

View attachment srb20135.gif
this is A level that I cant share the name of. but related to the mod in a major way ( I'm not joking.. I'm really not joking )

Last edited:
mystic realm reference omg
we have to add extra content so people have more reasons to play this.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment srb20135.gif
this is A level that I cant share the name of. but related to the mod in a major way ( I'm not joking.. I'm really not joking )
also does anyone know How I make the gif apper and look normal. becuz now it just says view attachment

nd finally this track is a wip down to its core and may take more time to cook
WELL a few days ago I upload my BMZ Remake. and most if you liked it, so I was wondering. " what if I didn't stick to my program's presets "
so I made this version of the remake. which has better drums and everything and fixes

but I need to know if its better or not so here is a sample
( you may see that the sample is smaller then the old one uploaded. thats becuz I'm still working on the second part of the track so its like 1 min shorter and yes I kinda need my time )

and yes I know I suck... you don't have to tell me otherwise

Last edited:
here is the latest BMZ track remake.
to this day w.i.p

again I don't allow the usage of my unfinished tracks without me knowing

Attachments

• BMZTESTNUM23.mp3
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
wip

Attachments

• srb20405.gif
    srb20405.gif
    11 MB · Views: 50

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back