Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

I was just wondering how every body feels about hip hop now and days. who are you listening to. I would like to her what you guys have to say. But in my case i like saigon's pain in my life. I like all of lupe fiasco's music london group named S.A.S (Streets All Salute). Well, that is what im listening to in hip hop what are you?

what ? Are you meaning in relation to the lack of quality rappers now and days because I'm guessing that you don't like hip hop. You most likely only have heard or seen the horrible and I mean HORRIBLE main stream rappers but there are some quality rappers.

dude.... use the edit button next time and by the way just because nobody replied yet doesn't mean they don't like it.... :?

Anyway Personally I like hip hop and techno

Dude, this is a message board, not a chat room. You can't expect an instant reply in a message board because people come and go as they please.

I hate rap and hip-hop music these days. All they ever do is talk about loving a girl, being in a gang, or some other nonsense.

Chaos said:
I hate rap and hip-hop music these days. All they ever do is talk about loving a girl, being in a gang, or some other nonsense.

Quoted for truth and for agreement. Music went downhill the day Dimebag Darrell died.

Chaos said:

What's wrong with that?

I agree with you on it going downhill but the loving girl part I don't agree.

I hate rap and hiphop. It's all about the same thing, and everyone swears too much now.

M.V.P said:
Chaos said:

What's wrong with that?
It's sappy and cliché. I honestly can't stand the stuff; it permeates mainstream media, it's all anyone ever sings about, and it's gotten to a point where you can't get anywhere respectable in the industry with any other topic. Unless you're a rap artist.

Anyway, concerning the topic at hand: If it isn't Parappa, it isn't worth listening to.

We don't need more than one music thread from the same user. This one is degenerating into generic rap hate anyway, so locked it is. Nothing worse than generic rap hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back