Not quite the same grammar, but it's still just as bad. S.O.N.I.C actually used prepositions. SONIC ROBO DX does not. I still want SONIC ROBO DX to leave these forums immediately. Unfortunately, as I'm not an admin, I can't enforce it. -_- Well, it's the admins' choice...
TRANSLATING:
No I Not
Hi You Okay
would be translated as:
No, I'm not. Is there something wrong with you?
----
And no, there is nothing wrong with us.
Just because he likes the level doesent make him the creator.
I myself like ordinary plain levels that AREN'T Viciously over powered with "My First Wad"(ness), but on the same note i like a level with a half decent layout and Decent balance to it.....
Some peoples logic just doesent add up.
Please if this makes a lot of sense to anyone explain this to me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.