High Tension Traxx - Megamix Update / Misty Maze

High Tension Traxx - Megamix Update / Misty Maze 1.3.1

Mattioz

Mattioz submitted a new resource:

High Tension Traxx - map pack

Hello Racers! I believe that most of you remember the Mattioz Pack, a pack where I started making maps for SRB2 Kart, where many of you followed my evolution as a map editor and pixel artist aswell. Today, with all my knowledge acquired during that old pack, I'm starting a new journey.​
hightensiontraxx.png

Read more about this resource...

Mattioz updated High Tension Traxx with a new update entry:

Chemicals Update

Hello! In this update, I'm releasing a new map, along with a few other things.
Chemical Plant Act 2 From mania joins the pack.​
View attachment 133907View attachment 133908View attachment 133909View attachment 133910

No major changes to Studiopolis for now, but as soon as I decide to make some brief fix updates to the pack, I'll add a decent spawn point for the Time Attack.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is an incredible mod so far and you should be proud! Studiopolis is downright gorgeous and so fun to play. My only critique is I really think this Studiopolis would benefit from 3 laps. It really isn't that long, I feel.

1722974348244.png

Hey, just a heads up, when trying to select Chemical Plant Zone, it doesn't show up under the Saturn cup. I would also assume this means this doesn't show up for map vote.

Mattioz updated High Tension Traxx - Knuckles Chaotix + Sonic Boom Update with a new update entry:

Knuckles Chaotix + Sonic Boom Update

Hello Fellas!
It's been a while since this pack was updated.
New maps added, Marina Madness straight from Knuckles Chaotix and Power Plant from that Sonic Boom hack.
View attachment 138510
View attachment 138509

Plus:
Added proper spawn location for Time Attack in Studiopolis.
Nerfed shortcut in Studiopolis + Now it takes 3 laps to finish the race.
Added offroad terrain for Studiopolis and Chemical Plant, so the staff replays had to be/are being redone.
Added Fast...

Mattioz updated High Tension Traxx - Knuckles Chaotix + Sonic Boom Update with a new update entry:

Megamix Update

Hey fellas, this time I'm bringing you another update for the High Tension Traxx.
New map: Misty Maze Act 2 from Sonic Megamix Mania.
View attachment 140688
Minor fixes and changes to the pack:
Added texture damage to a part of the Power Plant
Added more signs to the Power Plant
Added some record attack ghosts for Chemical Plant and updated the ones for Marina Madness
Removed record attack ghosts from Marina Madness...​

I really like this pack. Power Plant in particular is maybe my favorite custom level I've seen for RR so far (but that might just be because of the music :p)

Back