• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hide and Seek City (t_hascity.wad) Version 1.0.3! Brand new!

Is this wad good?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest one was on the big tower where you can walk on the steps but if you glide around theres a secret pathway? I glided through the wall. So I thought it was my eyes so I turned my cpu off.But now I know its not my eyes.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
fugikuro said:
Is the secret under the fountain?
Either that or the house, or the chimney, or the secret 2nd floor in the factory place.
All of those, and more, and it's actualy a pipe.
tailsmastermind said:
No guys, this is the secret.
*IMAGE*
You can stand on water!
That is supposed to be water coming out of the concrete.

Truthfully, I thought it was just gonna be like a fountain, and it was spewing out water, not the water coming out of the concreat, I was expecting to fall in, and that was ment to be a joke.

Nice level!

I found a new secret, Jump at the side of a tree and you go inside the tree.

Also -

omg i got lckd owt mah huos i ned gt bak in i rely ned bk in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111one
srb22301.png

omg i gt stuk flieng on mah chimey!!!!!!!!!!1111111
srb22300.png

omfg i am wlkng on watr com see this tals dol!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
srb22298.png

Going to work now, Cya.
srb22299.png

light dasher said:
this map screams roleplay, are you aware of that? friend?
No it doesn't! Now people are gonna download it so they can roleplay! Now, thanks to that comment, the link will probably be removed. If you think this is roleplay, then you think House Hide and Seek is roleplay, too?

Sky Ninja said:
light dasher said:
this map screams roleplay, are you aware of that? friend?
No it doesn't! Now people are gonna download it so they can roleplay! Now, thanks to that comment, the link will probably be removed. If you think this is roleplay, then you think House Hide and Seek is roleplay, too?
Almost everybody thinks that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back