Hidden Palace Zone... Oh my god.. IT'S DONE? OMG, IT'S DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaflugi said:
I was gonna put in more obsticels but there really isn't many you can put in a 2D level accept for squares and Jetty-syns.

There are plenty of obstacles you could make. Haven't you played act 2 and 3 of Mario Koopa Blast yet?

I give this level a 5.0. It was a good attempt, and I like how you used the teleporters, but the "hold right and keep jumping" aspect wasn't too fun. I'm looking foward to act 2, though.

Oh and FYI hotdog, triangles pwn octagons, cause they have 3 sides. 8)

Well, I went ahead and played through those levels and didn't see anything but death pits, monsters and squares as obsticles..
You lose ;P

Shaflugi said:
Well, I went ahead and played through those levels and didn't see anything but death pits, monsters and squares as obsticles..
You lose ;P

I'd send a screenshot, but I don't know how, and I don't have the time. Yes, the obstacles are quadrelateral, but can still be used in different ways. HPZ only had like, 5 small squares in the whole level. Kinda bland, don't ya think?

No more obsticles? What about agent smith?
I play with my sister, and I'm P2 black tails with the name "Agent-Smith". I put a bind in my autoexec.cfg that says

BIND "JOY7" "pause; wait 50; pause; changeteam 1; wait 40; name Agent-Smith; color black; skin Tails"

I walk up to my sister as in Reloaded, and tap a button on my gamepad. You can guess what happens next.

Hexagons pwn octagons and triangles.

Anyway, nice work on this wad, Shuf/Shaf. It was a bit SHORT, and it kind of sucks how you still get TRAPPED if you go into the SECRET AREA which is way too easy to find by ACCIDENT. But other than that, quite good. :)

I know I said "expect act 2 soon", but it may take longer than 'soon'.
See, I got FFXI and I can't stop playing it :P
But yeah, to answer the question, I'd say it's about halfway done unless Cy worked on it.

Yeah I can't say much for the playability of this level, but It looks awesome! Keep up the good work and do something about those jet syn thingys or whatever they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back