Hi I Am New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cop907

Hi I Am New Here And I Play SRB2 All The Time,I Even Play With My Brother. But I Was Wonding How To Built A 3-Act Level. I Will peply Later Bye.

I Will Be In General Discussion,Suggestions and Help,Editing,And The SSNTails.org Message Board. Bye
[/img]

Hi It Me Aigan I Made My First Wad And I Am Working On It.

I Will Be In General Discussion,Suggestions and Help,Editing,And The SSNTails.org Message Board. Bye
[/img]

[/code]

A hint so people will like you: Don't start every word with a capital letter. It really gets on someone's nerves.

Sonicandtails218 said:
A hint so people will like you: Don't start every word with a capital letter. It really gets on someone's nerves.

And who would that someone be? :P

That's what I've been wondering.. where did all of the new people come from all of a sudden? Did somone put up a million fliers in thier school that advertise srb2 or what?! ^_~

BTW...
Welcome, Cop! ^^

firemario1001 said:
Where are all these newbies coming from? They need to be shot- all of them! Where's Walan's NES light gun when I need it?

Walan Is Here I Will Use My Zapper Too Shoot All The N00bs But I Cant Cuz It Isnt Plugged In Oh Well Two Bad

[/color]

Shaflugi said:
That's what I've been wondering.. where did all of the new people come from all of a sudden? Did somone put up a million fliers in thier school that advertise srb2 or what?! ^_~

BTW...
Welcome, Cop! ^^

Cough cough...I showed my friends the game in EAST lab today...

Shaflugi said:

Whoops osrry about that :D .

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but what was the thing with MonDocool about "pooping" on a bus door? lol I Just read the first sentence and it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back