Hey Mystic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game doesn't even have 8 zones, it has 3 zones.
It's got 9 acts. though *bean'd for being a smartass*

It means the 2694th line of the "wi_stuff" file, which is a source file written in a language called C. I would direct you to a site that held the C language specification, but you'd only get more confused.

For some reason I always seem to clear the first stage of a Sonic game in 29 seconds... then it goes on to about... 1 to 2 minutes for the rest of the levels... I guess I'm just slow. x.x

Best time for GFZ 1, 14 seconds..
It took me forever to manage to get that low, how did you get 12??

Edit: I got 13 this time :P

12.26 is for act 3.

Also revised chart:
srb2.png

Which level should go over the top?

Before the removal of the multi-thok, it was possible to beat each stage in less than a minute. I don't think THZ2 and CEZ2 are possible to do that with anymore, but it may be.

I actually know both of those can, in theory, beat 2100. CE1 is the only one that's questionable.

I've already whiffed a 2109 on Techno Hill 2 after my final thok-jump landed JUST short, JUST before the slime drained from the goal room with 0 rings...but do I really want to try that again?

Chart revised as above. 1:08.19 CASTLE EGGMAN 1 -- OVER THE TOP!!!

...wait, that "reward" is crap. That's the kind of reward I'd expect for 7 minutes. 6:00 should give a series of raceway-style tracks to practice on.

29-second Angel Island? Mushroom Hill? City Escape?

Well, 29 seconds for Angel Island and about 50 seconds for Mushroom Hill/Valley but City Escape is about... normally 2 to 3 minutes for me.

Y2Jake said:
29-second Angel Island? Mushroom Hill? City Escape?

Well, 29 seconds for Angel Island and about 50 seconds for Mushroom Hill/Valley but City Escape is about... normally 2 to 3 minutes for me.

Jake I just remembered something...I thought you were leaving Srb2? Hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back