Hey Geiz, Mario Paint Composer. YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
This may or may not be classified as a video-game enough to go here; if the moderators/admin feel it need be placed elsewhere for category or convenience, they may do so freely. (Just not the trash bin. ;P)

ANYWHO!

Got bored the other day, and downloaded MP composer for the lulz. It's a neat little program that simulated Mario Paint's "music" tool from the actual SNES game, allowing you to make whatever you want.

The instruments are fairly limited, however; so it's kind of tedious to make anything sound too good from, for example, dog barks or cat meows. But there is a really good program behind the thing nonetheless, and if only 20 minutes put together this, then of course there's a lot better to be made.

Then again, maybe MP Composer is old news, what with there being 5000 or so remixes of songs made in it. Search them up on YouTube if you like; but in any case, I suppose this topic will be dedicated to my own, original creations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtz9yzZdFKc

Listen to the whole thing before you judge it ;)

(Times like this an embed would come in handy.)

That song sounds familiar and now I cant stop thinking about it until I remember the name of the song it reminds me off.

The fact that people were actually using this sort of thing to create music was novel at first, but you're all clearly starting to take it far too seriously, and now I just sort of wish you'd all stop floundering about in the musical McDonald's ball pit and get involved in something halfway respectable, like MIDI composition. Or mod tracking, ideally. Wouldn't that be a grand pipe dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back