HEY EVERY ONE!!.................im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackMario

i wanted to say hi and i wanted to know how to join teams with somone and woundering how do you play on a net game with other people to play SRB2? i also wanted to know about the tournaments. i appreciate you guys helping me! :D

Well... I don't know what teams you are talking about and tournaments don't really happen >.>.

See this article to set up netgames.

Also, tournaments on netgames don't really exist right now.
To join a team, in the console, type CHANGETEAM 1 if it's red and CHANGETEAM 2 if it's blue... I think.

How nice. We get a new member at the forum and all some people can manage to do is post a one word derogatory statement about the person being a "n00b". If you can't be respecful, piss off. This isn't the place to pull that kind of bullcrap, and we don't appreciate it.

With that aside, welcome. <shamelessplug>And play Poisoned Paradise, it's really neat.</shamelessplug>

Yes, in fact. And I felt like typing "it made you look rather like a gigantic dick" on my keyboard. There are rules around here, and I'm quite sure at least one of them states that you should show respect. If they don't, they should.

And on a less related note, only quote the lines you need to get the point across. Nested quote boxes look silly.

Tets said:
Yes, in fact. And I felt like typing "it made you look rather like a gigantic dick" on my keyboard. There are rules around here, and I'm quite sure at least one of them states that you should show respect. If they don't, they should.
Amen to that. Listen to this man, Akira, or you won't stay around here forever.

Ok I will stop making one word posts with words such as n00b. If you need any help with making any kind of wad you can PM me MackMario. 8)

EDIT: I may need a smaller avatar. :eek:

I dont know how to hack any Legend of Zelda games.
I can Hack:
Sonic The Hedgehog 1
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 beta
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sonic & Knuckels
Lock On games
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure DX

I will make a nice photoshop version of his avatar.

Welcome MackMario.
Please note, it's against the rules to ask for netgames on the boards.
Why? Because it oftentimes doesn't work. We have a lot of diffrent timezones on the boards. So, the staff would rather you didn't bother.
Also note, don't bump (Post in topics more than at least 2 weeks old), flame("Hey, stupid! Go crawl into a hole and die!"), bash("Hey, your opinion is stupid! Go crawl into a hole and die!"), post nonsense("PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE!!!"), and other typical board rules like that. :mrgreen:

Link1.png

Hope you like it MackMario!! :D

PIEPIEPIEPIE!!!! :wink:

EDIT: It lost its transparency let me see if I can fix that.

Don't use PNG. IE has a problem with transparent PNGs. Use an indexed GIF instead. Would you like me to convert it to one? I can make rather high quality GIFs.

Actually IE works just fine with "gif-style" transparency on PNGs (just a single color set to transparent). It chokes on alpha-transparency however. That image doesn't need alpha-transparency, so it shouldn't be a problem. Thing is, that PNG has no transparency at all, so this isn't a case of format incompatability.

But the real problem is, why are any of you using IE in the first place? ;p

Edit: Check it, yo.
link.png

*flexes Photoshop muscles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back