Heroes stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Channel is supposedly horrible. I haven't played it, though, and from the reviews, I don't want to.

It´s really easy, I have all ranks A with Rose Team... 9 left with Chaotix, 13 left with Sonic and 19 left with Dark :P

If you think I´m lying, when I bought SA2Battle (I had played SA2 before with all emblems), I got all 180 emblems in 8 days :P

Too easy

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rrreeeaaaalllyyy bought pokemon channel instead of waitng?!?!?!?!? any way back to what I was saying.......................NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason the Echidna said:
Walan said:
- Haven't beaten the game with any team
- 0 A Ranks
- 0 Emblems
- 0 Chaos Emeralds
Same here. :( I went to the store, but finding they didn't have the game for gamecube anymore (sold out), I bought "Pokemon Channel" instead. Freaky, I don't even think I was consious when I made that decision.

I am a Pokemon fan, but man, did you make a bad decision.

*Raises a mug*

Samuel Adams: Always a good decision!

Heh heh heh...hehe...hehe...heehee.......*starts laughing harder* HAHA!! HAHA!! *Falls on the ground laughing* HAHA!! OH STOP IT!!! YOUR KILLING ME!! HAHA!!

*Everyone Stairing*
Some Guy-What the... SHut the hell up, will ya?!?

There are 120 emblems and 141 ranks A ._.

They give you an emblem for every mission, that makes 2*2*7*4= 112 emblems. Then, you have an estra emblem for every time you beat a boss eith only ONE of the teams. That makes 8 emblems (8 bosses).

But, you have those 112 missions for rank A, plus the 7 bosses eith 4 teams (28 more). Then the final boss: 141 ranks A

They only give you that Super Hard mode, and nothing for beating it... But super hard mode is funny :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back