Sonic Shadow said:
Sumakima said:
sonic 777 said:
sweet wad very good how about trying to make a sonic Chao wad next time please
... *Laughs loudly*

No competent people like sprite edits.
Fix'd
Fix'd again! Also, the plural of "chao" is "chao."
I know lots of competent people that like sprite edits. Well, GOOD ones. (Actually, some sprite edits are good enough to not even resemble the original sprites, using the sprites as a "skeleton")

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT........... Oh well, using action replay in Sonicc adventure 2 battle, i can win a tails chao?

Ground The Fox said:
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT........... Oh well, using action replay in Sonicc adventure 2 battle, i can win a tails chao?
You can also get a tails chao by using Phantasy Star oniline somehow, I just don't remember how.

I remember, but i dont know where i can gat Phantasy star online and i want a tails chao.

Ground The Fox said:
I never will put chao wad in forum again... If very guys don't like chao... If who likes chao wad, I will send in Private Message...
I like chao wads....
*sticks out touge at haters*

One of the stickies here specifically discourages character wads with ripped sprites due to their general lack of visual quality. If you want to make chao wads, be my guest, but the SRB2 MB is not the place to advertise character wad sprite rips.

Blue Warrior said:
One of the stickies here specifically discourages character wads with ripped sprites due to their general lack of visual quality. If you want to make chao wads, be my guest, but the SRB2 MB is not the place to advertise character wad sprite rips.

I understand. thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back