Not open for further replies.

Supersonia

Link Removed

Sprites: Supersonia
Programmer: Ground the fox

srb20003iu3.png

Like it?

The Rules said:
Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer socs.
Recolors, or edited versions of the official character sprites, are extremely disliked. Making fan characters or bad edits of official characters is almost always bad, and has a great lack of creativity. Don't make them, and if you do, don't release them. People just don't like them.
Sprite rips, where you simply take a sprite from another game, which generally doesn't look anything like the art in SRB2, and put it into an SRB2 character. While it's possible to make a good sprite rip into a character, it almost always looks awful. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you're doing.

And you didn't sprite it... Spriting = making own sprites, what you did is took it from a sheet or something and put it into XWE

Wad

This wad is supposed to fly! And plus, this is just a sprite edit! All it is is the Chao wad with a bow! I'm dissappointed in you Amanda!

Ditto, chaos are way too easy to sprite. They are too tiny in my opinion. And they all generally look the same except for color, hairstyle and other miror tidbits. They're basically pointless. Like anime for example.

Jazz said:
Hurray for useless recolors!

Only thing a Chao character wad can really be used for is a hangout.

Quoting Jazz for the win.

on Edge said:
Enough chao already.

Quoting on Edge for the win.

Please, Make Something NEW that ISN'T A RECOLOR.

-SRB2 Guy

SRB2 Guy said:
Jazz said:
Hurray for useless recolors!

Only thing a Chao character wad can really be used for is a hangout.

Quoting Jazz for the win.

on Edge said:
Enough chao already.

Quoting on Edge for the win.

Please, Make Something NEW that ISN'T A RECOLOR.

-SRB2 Guy
I pesonaly like chao. I have plaenty of chao in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

If you like chao's you will like this wad, right? but there is another wad srb2ffh called chaogarden.wad, people like chao's must have these two wads.

onyx said:
If you like chao's you will like this wad, right?
Completely wrong. Chao are so different in SRB2 that they have little in common. In short, SRB2 lacks all of the elements that make chao interesting or fun.

Nice amanda
You finnaly got it done!!! :)
*downloads*
I don't care what ya'll chao haters think....
The truth is THIS WAD IS AWSOME...

hypershadow96 said:
Nice amanda
You finnaly got it done!!! :)
*downloads*
I don't care what ya'll chao haters think....
The truth is THIS WAD IS AWSOME...
We're not chao haters. We're hangout haters.

I love chao!

I love chao! And you could have done those things and then atleast made Cheese fly so that he could be original! Amanda all you need to do is make Cheese fly and then release the update.

onyx said:
If you like chao's you will like this wad, right? but there is another wad srb2ffh called chaogarden.wad, people like chao's must have these two wads.
Yeah, but what if we hate already-done-and-pointless-sprite rips WADs?

Chaos said:
Yeah, but what if we hate already-done-and-pointless-sprite rips WADs?

Chaos, you always come up with excuses like those...I respect that. V_V...And most of us do hate "already-done-and-pointless-sprite rips." Even a lot of chao lovers would hate this.(and possibly be offended by such a poor color-over of a chao.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back