HELP!

Toastybread632

"I. LOVE. BREEEEEEEEAAAAAD!"
Every time i install SRB2 v15, when i try to run the game, my computer says I don't have permission, and the program just erases itself!
Can i get some help?
 
Every time i install SRB2 v15, when i try to run the game, my computer says I don't have permission, and the program just erases itself!
Can i get some help?
Are you running the game via the shortcut or by clicking on the executable in your SRB2 folder? It seems probable this is due to the game being in a folder you don't have full permission to run things in. Also, what does the permission message look like?
 
Are you running the game via the shortcut or by clicking on the executable in your SRB2 folder? It seems probable this is due to the game being in a folder you don't have full permission to run things in. Also, what does the permission message look like?
Im just sticking with v13 for now, it says i have no permission to run it, its probably because its on a school laptop lol
 
You seem to have missed the part where his computer literally won't let him.
It's obvious that someone should be using the most recent version anyway. He also said "for now". He clearly has the intention of updating whenever he can.
Sorry, I was just saying, I got it tho
 
Hi. I've had this problem too. (Not on a school laptop.) It does this to certain programs. Not all, but some. Not just SRB2.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top