• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I don't know how you can possibly have this many stupidities in one post.

I would like to display a little thing we call "timestamps" to you, Smiling:

They work as follows:

Your editing display is "Last edited by Smiling Sonic on Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total"
Your whining about a lack of reply is "Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:07 am"

What is wrong with this picture?

Well, for one, you don't edit your posts to change questions, that's what replies are for. For two, you need to wait more than a whole 16 minutes to get a reply. If you actually expect to get a reply on a message board in less than a day, you are sorely mistaken.

Now I will be about as clear as I can be with this:

Don't bump topics. Read the rules. If you cannot handle the rules and common sense, you will be banned. It's as simple as that. I deal with enough garbage around here to have newbies bumping 5 month old topics without really adding anything.

In other words: Shape up or I'll ban you.

Oopsie...

:oops: Sorry, I'm a little impatient by nature... it's just I've had 3 questions and only 1 answer. I feel that everyone ignores me by not answering. If you don't know, just say so. :) OK?

Well this is a message board. You're going to have to be patient, because getting an answer often takes a day or more. If someone doesn't know, they simply don't say the answer, waiting for someone who does know. Since that person who does know might not log onto the forums much, you get to wait. That's how life works.

Since you're erasing your previous question by editing your post, you're also removing all chances that someone will answer it. Remember, if it hasn't been a week, you're being way too impatient, since most people haven't even seen your topic in the first place yet. No one here is sitting here reading the forums 24/7. We just check it whenever we have time.

Also, if you look at the information we have on our website, you'll often find the answer yourself. That's why I didn't answer your question myself when I insulted you. The information is already available under the Editing section, and you would have found it if you took the time to look.

Yeah... I'll try to remember that in the future :mrgreen: ...anyway, I found the life Icons after making an srb2.wad. So, next question: my wad gives off an error message. Why?

Edit: Oh, I just looked at it and it says "signal_handler () : segment violation" if that means anything. Just so I may get my answer faster

Edit 2: oh, one more thing... everything in S_SKIN is maxed. Should I be worried?

Tell what the error message is. If it say "signal handler;segment violation" then it could be nearly anything.

Please post new messages instead of editing old posts. Chronological order is a good thing.

Having the speed, acceleration, push factor etc. "maxed" should not be an issue.

There are only two times you should edit your own posts:

1. When you screw up and make a typo or syntax error.
2. When you want to add more information and no one else has replied beyond your original post. For instance, adding text to your original post is fine if and only if no one has made a comment from the original post already. This keeps chronological order in the post, meaning the oldest information is at the top, newest at the bottom, making the topic easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back