Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,so I go to join a multiplayer server right?It says I'm missing file mabobber.I go download them.I go to the site and it tells me to put the files in the Wad section.Well where is that?!?!?!??I don't see no freakin' WAD thing!

There is no folder they just sit there(even the default one like sonic.plr)
so...do I just put em on my desktop with the other ones?

Where did you place SRB2? When you install SRB2, it shows which directory you're placing it. Wherever you put SRB2 itself, put the WAD files. It's that simple.

I put it on my desktop.....(I am no compter genius so....)
Everything I have that is on SRB2 i son my desktop...so yeah...

..why did you put SRB2 on your desktop? I bet it's messy having about 10-20 items just from that game all over the place. :/

Maybe he's thinking of the desktop shortcut. He doesn't sound like he's heard of program directories before.

Hopefully, he didn't simply put the whole bliddy thing on his desktop. Honestly, that'd be stupid....Not the person, the actions.

Go to multiplayer, player 1 setup, and change it there.

You can also change your name in the console, just press ~ to open it, and type in "name _____"

Two ways.
If you want spaces like this: 'Sonic Clock' and not this: Sonic_Clock:

Press 'Esc' (Escape) and pick 'Multiplayer', and choose 'Setup Player'. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

If you want a faster way without those spaces: ~name sonic_clock<PressEnterHere>~

Hint: The ~ is west to the 1.

EDIT: Damnit, CZ beat me D=

SonicClock said:
I put it on my desktop.....(I am no compter genius so....)
Everything I have that is on SRB2 i son my desktop...so yeah...

It's stupid to do that. I did it before and it clogged up my desktop.

go to multiplayer and go to some one netgame or two players then go to multiplayer again and it say's setup player go to it then you can change your name and you can change you colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back