help with zonebuilder

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
i need help with naming my zone, and getting custom music into it. also, whats the map id of the metal sonic FIGHT not race.

edit:
also how would i end a level after defeating a boss? like without a capsule or signpost.

Last edited:
You must create a level heading in MAINCFG. Something like this:
Level 1
Levelname = Greenflower
Act = 1
Music = GFZ1
TypeOfLevel = Singleplayer,Co-op,Competition,Race
NextLevel = 2
SkyNum = 1
SaveGame = true
FlickyList = Bluebird,Chipmunk

This is an example of the first level - Greenflower Zone act 1. Make your level header!

Use any lump editor (eg Slade) to add music. Add it there (to your level) and name it O_NAME.
That is, for example: O_GFZ1
In this case, the title does not need to indicate O_

Visit this page for more details.

In order for you to win immediately, you need to put the "Ambush" flag on the boss.

Last edited:

This is an example of the first level - Greenflower Zone act 1. Make your level header!

Use any lump editor (eg Slade) to add music. Add it there (to your level) and name it O_NAME.

In order for you to win immediately, you need to put the "Ambush" flag on the boss.

what do i do to make a .wav file work as the music?

edit: also, the soc stops working when i try to make a pig the only flicky.

Last edited:

Darn, I just read this thread and was about to say that.

Last edited:
also how would i end a level after defeating a boss? like without a capsule or signpost.
also, the soc stops working when i try to make a pig the only flicky.
1.Really simple my friend.
https://mb.srb2.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=44963&stc=1&d=1610012158
Just enable "End Level On Death"

2.You can't just have one flicky in a level; the minimum is at least two.

3.Isn't ambush the thing that makes the enemy drop from the top of where it's placed?

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    1.7 KB · Views: 119
3.Isn't ambush the thing that makes the enemy drop from the top of where it's placed?
The Ambush flag is basically anything that affects the boss - Egg Mobile's "alt laser attack"(?), the Egg Slimer speeding up when hit before pinch, and Brak's electric barrier toggle. (It only works on these three.)
You need to toggle flag "4" (End level on death) to make it end the level when it dies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back