• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help with XWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that he wants an explanation for something he can figure out for himself.
Honestly, ten minutes of exploring XWE's menu got me more than familiar enough with it.

Same here DarkWarrior. Mr. sonic try reading all through the forums and you should figure it out.

Here's the wonderful well thought thing I came up with to say to help you out...

HIT F1 and start reading!!
Read every single topic in there, and stop at nothing. Read thoroughly through everything until it answers your problem. If you cant find answers, thats not our problem, its WXE's problem for supplying a dud helpfile. If your too damb lazy to look around WXE sites for help, open up other peaople's wads and look around. Make a copy of SRB2.SRB and rename it SRB2.WAD, then look around in it for a bunch of stuff you can do. Thats what I did when I got WXE, no need asking a forum for help when you can still do alot of things yourself.

ZTaimat said:
Here's the wonderful well thought thing I came up with to say to help you out...

HIT F1 and start reading!!
Read every single topic in there, and stop at nothing. Read thoroughly through everything until it answers your problem. If you cant find answers, thats not our problem, its WXE's problem for supplying a dud helpfile. If your too damb lazy to look around WXE sites for help, open up other peaople's wads and look around. Make a copy of SRB2.SRB and rename it SRB2.WAD, then look around in it for a bunch of stuff you can do. Thats what I did when I got WXE, no need asking a forum for help when you can still do alot of things yourself.
It's XWE, not WXE.

Don't you think that he is trying to edit the color of the wad(s) or the fact that when he edits them and plays as them there is something wrong(same with me).:[* taps brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back