Help with SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help since the topic on the editing borad dident help and its to late to post on it. So how do you get into SPmoves and how do you turn super shadow, yes I read the readme and tryed what it said but it dident work.

You don't GET into SPMoves. That mod was for 1.08 and Omega is trying to update it to 1.09 without any help whatsoever. But to turn into Super Shadow, just get the Emeralds. What else? But in SPMoves, you could easily grab 50 rings with Sonic and always turn into Super Sonic. Which was just Sonic alone without his cape, and he glowed SS's colors. That really stunk when trying to play match, but mostly while trying to play in the Special Stages.

...Just do what you would do with Sonic, get the emeralds, get 50 rings, and try to thok.

SPMoves was for 1.08, and it included Shadow (SPMoves-Shadow.wad). SRB2JTE 1.69 isn't SPMoves, but you can add Shadow and turn into Super Shadow.

Ok I turned super shadow, you have to use the launcher that it give you, thanks for tellen me :roll: . But can you play as super shadow in OpenGL?

I highly recommend it, seeing as how OGL is 200x prettier.

How do you use opengl seeing that you have to use the launcher that it gives you when you download srb2jte to play as super shadow.

phazon sonic said:
How do you use opengl seeing that you have to use the launcher that it gives you when you download srb2jte to play as super shadow.

You don't have to use that "launcher", just use SRB2's normal launcher and check the "Alternate EXE" box and change the name to whatever SRB2JTE's exe is called.

You're dumb. This topic is dumb. SRB2JTE readme is now here:
http://www.sepwich.com/hotdog/tng2w/index.php?title=SRB2JTE
1.69.5 coming out sooner or later. x_x
"I did what the readme said and it didn't work what kind of shadow wad you use am I outdated what is outdated???" doesn't help me much. As for a launcher that it gives you when you download SRB2JTE... What the bloody hell? I haven't included any form of a 'launcher', just SRB2JTE.exe and SRB2JTE.wad... You must use SRB2JTE.exe and add shadow.wad via addfile or any launcher you like, I did not include one of my own...

They most certainly are not. You can't play the game if you only have the launcher for it, you know.

Well yeah you need the wad, but that is just about it. The exe launches the game doesent it? Well thats why I called it a launcher.

The launcher is the program that lets you add wads and set various options. The .EXE is the program made to set up and play the game for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back