Help with sa2 mod manager

Idk what to put bruh

Are you my life? cuz i hate ya.
So i buyed sa2 and dowloaded the mod manager, but like alot of people: Everytime i launch sa2, it crashes, and when i run the directX installer, which is supposed to fix this crash issue, it says a more recent version has been found, so either i play sa2 without mods, either i don't play sa2 at all...

So i buyed sa2 and dowloaded the mod manager, but like alot of people: Everytime i launch sa2, it crashes, and when i run the directX installer, which is supposed to fix this crash issue, it says a more recent version has been found, so either i play sa2 without mods, either i don't play sa2 at all...
Um.... this feels like a question that belongs here.
But did you get the Steam Version of the game?

Then you’re too young to be here.
or maybe hes from eu
1708453311359.png

Why do you have to be 16 or older to join in France?
Under GDPR laws, processing of personal data of persons under 16 requires parental consent. Personal data includes usernames and e-mails.
Gamebanana does not have the resources to spare to verify legitimate parental consent, so they opted to disallow registering for EU citizens if you're under 16.
Source

Under GDPR laws, processing of personal data of persons under 16 requires parental consent. Personal data includes usernames and e-mails.
Gamebanana does not have the resources to spare to verify legitimate parental consent, so they opted to disallow registering if you're under 16.
Source
That sucks, at least he found his answer.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back