Help with porting a pack

Hi! It's TuPanaElTails. I need help for what seems to be my try on a port of Soniku11's Race Pack. The first map (and most compatible one) I entered in Zone Builder is "Urban Circuit". But as soon as I loaded it in, It had 106 errors of missing textures.
*Man, that's a lot! How will I import all of this?
I said. Can anyone (or soniku11 himself) share to me the imported textures in a wad/kart/pk3 file so I can add them as a resource, please?
Yeah, I know. There IS a outdated port of this race pack to kart.
:wow::devastation:

Eh, i know were buddies but, i dont remember giving you permission to port one of my maps. You gotta ask me first my guy.

If so, knowing myself, i have only offered myself to help you with any map you are creating from scratch, original maps of your own.
Post automatically merged:

Eh, i know were buddies but, i dont remember giving you permission to port one of my maps. You gotta ask me first my guy.

If so, knowing myself, i have only offered myself to help you with any map you are creating from scratch, original maps of your own.
Im not gonna report you nor take any actions against, but have this as a warning that what you done is wrong. You need to ask first permission for the original creator of the mod, unless everything goes fully private, and dont share it with nobody, because you are using it to learn experience in modding, and most likely will delete it sooner or later, in case you dont get permissions to post it anywhere.

Oh, lol
I just said I can help with some maps that are incompatible
List:
  • Urban Circuit (Has some strange bugs with collisions)
  • Aerial Race (It doesn't really fit)
  • Flooded Race (You think that is a good idea to port to kart!?)
  • Racing Valley (Red Valley, too much missing Textures)
  • Inferno Cave and Orange Rush (Too much flats, Kart crashes when trying to enter)
That's the thing. THE WHOLE PACK IS INCOMPATIBLE!

That's the reason why I want to help you. The pack really needs a lot of patience to port. Maybe 2 weeks of work if you rush it enough

Oh and, In-case something goes wrong with the files, can I port the maps and give them to you so you post them?

Oh, lol
I just said I can help with some maps that are incompatible
List:
  • Urban Circuit (Has some strange bugs with collisions)
  • Aerial Race (It doesn't really fit)
  • Flooded Race (You think that is a good idea to port to kart!?)
  • Racing Valley (Red Valley, too much missing Textures)
  • Inferno Cave and Orange Rush (Too much flats, Kart crashes when trying to enter)
That's the thing. THE WHOLE PACK IS INCOMPATIBLE!

That's the reason why I want to help you. The pack really needs a lot of patience to port. Maybe 2 weeks of work if you rush it enough

Oh and, In-case something goes wrong with the files, can I port the maps and give them to you so you post them?
Look man, whatever you're trying to do, just do not. You're gonna get in a hell lotta trouble for this.

I gave no permission, and i also plan on doing a port for Kart in the future of my race maps.
Besides, there IS already a functional port, yet incomplete because maps like Orange Rush, iirc, came after that, so they dont exist.

I just dont have it posted anywhere.

Please refrain from using my maps, i cannot give permission because i myself am gonna do it on a near future.
And please, create your own race maps instead.

Oh, I see. Well, sorry for all the annoyance! I'll block this post because it's unneeded and I don't think doing all of this criteria is needed.
Oh and, O W O M O M E N T
edit: i realized i cannot block posts without forum mod lol

Oh, I see. Well, sorry for all the annoyance! I'll block this post because it's unneeded and I don't think doing all of this criteria is needed.
Oh and, O W O M O M E N T
edit: i realized i cannot block posts without forum mod lol
Next time, and not with just me, but with anyone whos work you're taking, ask them permission first. As rules say

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back