Help with models

So I need help with the models, so say I put feels in the models folder and then I put it in one of the folders I created and then in models.dat I type in FEELSONIC FILE/FEELS.md3 because the feels.md3 is in the folder (i named the folder file) and then I go in the game, turn on the feels addon, and then I go into the level and feels doesn't have the model I gave him. Can any of you guys help me, it would help me out a lot.

So I need help with the models, so say I put feels in the models folder and then I put it in one of the folders I created and then in models.dat I type in FEELSONIC FILE/FEELS.md3 because the feels.md3 is in the folder (i named the folder file) and then I go in the game, turn on the feels addon, and then I go into the level and feels doesn't have the model I gave him. Can any of you guys help me, it would help me out a lot.
look at console, it should say something along the lines of; Added skin "feelsonic"

Or at least that would've been what it said if you did this properly, as not only is there a typo in there, but I doubt that his skinname is actually "FEELSONIC", so check that, then you need to stick; 3.0 0.0 at the end; so it should look like this;
FEELS FILE/FEELS.md3 3.0 0.0
also given the syntax, you need to put the model into a sub-folder called FILE inside your models folder, since that is what you specified, if you havent, then just make it like this;
FEELS FEELS.md3 3.0 0.0
Hope this helped, but i cant be certain given how many things I had to correct here, so I may have missed something.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back