Help with Action Replay DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, you're in luck.

Once ARDS boots, pop out the AR card and pop in the game you want to hack. Next, click the button on the bottom right to select codes.

Perhaps the game you are trying to use cheats on has not been aded to your codes list. I don't have AR for the DS, but for GCN you might have to get the code for a game (called the master code or, "(M)" as you will often see it.) The master code allows you to add a new game to the DS, say Animal Crossing wasn't on your code list, you could put it in by adding a new game, and then typing in codes from there.

Note: MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that you type in the master code CORRECTLY. If you don't then none of your codes will work.

Oh yeah, I heard you could only put in codes from the Codejunkies site. If that's true, then I'm sure someone else has made a site where you can upload your own odes and load them onto your AR DS.

I hope this helps.

I don't have one, but I think it comes with a pc program that searches for codes and adds them to your action replay.

Heh, I got the duo version of action replay. Remember that using action replay is fine, unless you use it to unlock stuff. Because that...is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back