Help with a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
I'm a little new to level editing in 2.0, and I have a few questions, I'm making some 2D levels, and would like to know what numeral directions are PERFECTLY north, east, south, and west. I don't want the character to go out of a straight line. As for my second question, how do I make a simple Egg Capsule? I was pretty used to "Finish level on death". My final question, would it be possible to make a level where you have to collect a certain amount of rings to pass? (Not like a special stage with a counter and everything.) Any help would be great, thanks.

what numeral directions are PERFECTLY north, east, south, and west. I don't want the character to go out of a straight line.
What do you mean? Be more specific.

Speedylizzard14 said:
As for my second question, how do I make a simple Egg Capsule? I was pretty used to "Finish level on death".
Try the tutorial on the Wiki, but remember to use the newer iterations of the linedef/sector/thing types.

Speedylizzard14 said:
My final question, would it be possible to make a level where you have to collect a certain amount of rings to pass? (Not like a special stage with a counter and everything.)
Try linedef type 304. You could use it to open a door that closes off an exit.

If you're talking about the angle field, SRB2 uses trigonometric angle numbering, so 0 is east, 90 is north, 180 is west, and 270 is south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back