Help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the error it gave me back when I first tried without a sound card. Those parameters should work fine, as well.

Yup case closed.

P.S.

2000th post! YEAH!

cake.gif

shadowstar said:
Try opening SRB2 with the parameters -nomusic -nosound. That should fix your problem.

i do it but its still said me the same thing

BTW happy 2000 lol

zonic said:
shadowstar said:
Try opening SRB2 with the parameters -nomusic -nosound. That should fix your problem.

i do it but its still said me the same thing

BTW happy 2000 lol

Thanks. The cake was good.

As for your problem, I don't know; sorry. :|

SSNTails what gave you the idea to create this game It's an interview for my school newspaper and I relly need you to send me a PM of your answers My project is to interview somebody you look up to I look up to you.

bloodknuckles said:
SSNTails what gave you the idea to create this game It's an interview for my school newspaper and I relly need you to send me a PM of your answers My project is to interview somebody you look up to I look up to you.
...Learn to use punctuation, please. That message is incredibly difficult to read.

I'll fix it.
bloodknuckles said:
SSNTails, what gave you the idea to create this game? It's an interview for my school newspaper, and I really need you to send me a PM of your answers. My project is to interview somebody you look up to. I look up to you.

Spelling's not bad. It's just the punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back