Help me to post a map

Nomada.exe

Ok, I've been following srb2 for ... 1 month? and I decided to create my own level in Zone Builder, and to publish it I created this account. Sorry if it sounds stupid or something but I'm actually very new to forums in general. I can't publish them, it appears that my account is still waiting for activation (along with other unlikely causes). I already did the activation by e-mail, so ... should I wait for an admin to verify my account or something? is it a forum error?

Sorry if the message is not well written, I speak Spanish and I'm going through this through google translator

I understand you want to post your level? You can't just go and publish a level. The judges should check it first. Follow this link and read the submission rules. Make sure everything matches, and then create a theme there that only you and the judges will see. Then check back from time to time. If there are any problems, the judges will describe them to you. If everything goes well, your level will be transferred to releases and will be available to everyone.

I understand you want to post your level? You can't just go and publish a level. The judges should check it first. Follow this link and read the submission rules. Make sure everything matches, and then create a theme there that only you and the judges will see. Then check back from time to time. If there are any problems, the judges will describe them to you. If everything goes well, your level will be transferred to releases and will be available to everyone.

Thanks, I did not know that there are judges to publish the addons. I'm new. :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back