ktjbug #1 Metal Sonic Fan Aug 19, 2025 #1 I want to make a new save file, but I cannot because my cheats are on. Is there any way to turn this off?? (look at attached files for more info plz and thank you) Attachments image_2025-08-19_171750005.png 169 KB · Views: 154 Screenshot 2025-08-19 171735.png 120.2 KB · Views: 120
I want to make a new save file, but I cannot because my cheats are on. Is there any way to turn this off?? (look at attached files for more info plz and thank you)
ktjbug #1 Metal Sonic Fan Aug 19, 2025 #3 Claytonplays57 said: Restart the game (Close and reopen the game) Click to expand... My good golly thank you! I was worried it would be permently on lol, I dunno why I didn't think to do that
Claytonplays57 said: Restart the game (Close and reopen the game) Click to expand... My good golly thank you! I was worried it would be permently on lol, I dunno why I didn't think to do that