HYPERAED
Srb2 enjoyer
Hi everyone!
I’m trying to find a specific SRB2 addon stage that I played a while ago, but I can’t remember its exact name. Here’s what I remember about it:
If anyone knows this stage or has a link to it, I’d really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!
I’m trying to find a specific SRB2 addon stage that I played a while ago, but I can’t remember its exact name. Here’s what I remember about it:
- It’s a single, wide stage with no finish line.
- The level has many power-ups scattered around.
- There’s a house in the stage and Tails’ plane is also present.
- I think it was called something like “Die, OK not really”, but I’m not sure if that’s the exact title.
If anyone knows this stage or has a link to it, I’d really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!