• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hello, i need help im Doing a SRB2 mod and i can´t do something Plz Help =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Floating in the nowhere
Okay, I doing Myself In the Game ok? , i have all ready except the SPRITES, i dont know how i can import a DOOM GRAPHICS to SLADE i using Graphics GALE and I do not know how to convert the drawing that is usually PNG to be the DOOM graphics. a yes im new

Last edited:
Kind of difficult to understand what you're saying, but if you put the file (presumably a PNG file), it will usually work in SRB2. In SLADE (the doom editor) you can Right Click the file and look for the CONVERT option, to convert it to SRB2's palette. Just mess around with Slade, you should be able to learn more about the other features, and learn how to convert it to a .lmp file easily.

Last edited:
Es un poco difícil entender lo que está diciendo, pero si coloca el archivo (presumiblemente un archivo PNG), generalmente funcionará en SRB2. En SLADE (el editor de Doom) puede hacer clic derecho en el archivo y buscar la opción CONVERT, para convertirlo a la paleta de SRB2. Simplemente juegue con Doom, debería poder convertirlo a un archivo .lmp fácilmente.
Oh ok thx srry i talk spanish i cant write and talk english so good but i understand the english language

The truth is, I don't know how to do almost everything you mentioned above, but I recommend Graphics Gale, the one you already mentioned, for making sprites. And now, I don't know what to say anymore.

Es un poco difícil entender lo que está diciendo, pero si coloca el archivo (presumiblemente un archivo PNG), generalmente funcionará en SRB2. En SLADE (el editor de Doom) puede hacer clic derecho en el archivo y buscar la opción CONVERT, para convertirlo a la paleta de SRB2. Simplemente juegue con Slade, debería poder aprender más sobre las otras funciones y aprender cómo convertirlo a un archivo .lmp fácilmente.
Al principio no lo entiendo pero ahora lo sé
Post automatically merged:

The truth is, I don't know how to do almost everything you mentioned above, but I recommend Graphics Gale, the one you already mentioned, for making sprites. And now, I don't know what to say anymore.
oh ok
Post automatically merged:

i write that ._. in spanish xD

Okay, I doing Myself In the Game ok? , i have all ready except the SPRITES, i dont know how i can import a DOOM GRAPHICS to SLADE i using Graphics GALE and I do not know how to convert the drawing that is usually PNG to be the DOOM graphics. a yes im new
All you need to do is make a PNG, import them to SLADE, and then convert them to a Doom Graphic

Una vez que se haya importado, haga clic derecho sobre él y "Convertir a" debería aparecer como una de las opciones. Al hacer clic en eso, deberían aparecer más opciones, una de las cuales es "Doom GFX". Haz clic en eso y deberías estar bien
ok thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back