Hecc's Randos Pack!

[Open Assets] Hecc's Randos Pack! 1.0.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

heccison

heccison submitted a new resource:

Hecc's Randos Pack! - Assortment of Losers!

Behold, my assortment of losers! This will be updated and expanded upon here and there, basically to include whoever I create, regardless of medium or category. If i make a lot of a certain type of character (like 4 or more) I'll give them their own thread.

All characters are individual! Pick and choose however you please, I don't want to force you to house a bunch of unwanted characters just because you want one!

-Obligatory Angry Birds Stuff-

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Why am I seeing this in the SRB2 v2.2.x character addon category?

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    268.8 KB · Views: 33
Yeah I accidentally did srb2 characters instead of Ring Racers characters. I'm trying to see if I can get it fixed
Why am I seeing this in the SRB2 v2.2.x character addon category?
Post automatically merged:

got it fixed!

Last edited:
It’s pretty awesome to have the angry birds in ring racers but I think it would be funnier if the birds in there spherical body’s just drove the karts instead of driving on a kart. Maybe you touch up the shading abit? Maybe some more highlights and vibrancy

Sorry if this came off as rude just wanted to share my thoughts

Nah, you're good! I can see where you're coming from. I am still a novice spriter when it comes to this, and Red was the first character I made. Thanks for the criticism!
It’s pretty awesome to have the angry birds in ring racers but I think it would be funnier if the birds in there spherical body’s just drove the karts instead of driving on a kart. Maybe you touch up the shading abit? Maybe some more highlights and vibrancy

Sorry if this came off as rude just wanted to share my thoughts

Back